Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- All skin types and all Fitzpatricks
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Oily and acneic skin
These pads break up surface cells to reveal fresh, healthy skin while allowing trapped oil to release and come to the surface. Kojic and Arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
Directions to use:
Apply to face, neck and chest 3 to 4 times per week at night in lieu of toner.
Tips to use:
- Use the Glycolic/Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with the Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin.
- If a client is going through a peel series, have them use pads twice per day then use as needed once the desired correction is reached.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.